Talks & Workshops
PlaceEconomics founding Principal Donovan Rypkema regularly speaks and conducts workshops around the world – from a paper at an international symposium to a plenary presentation at a national conference, to an after-dinner speech at a local Main Street program’s annual meeting. Copies of some of those speeches, and videos of presentations can be found here.
However, everyone on the PlaceEconomics team is an engaging speaker, panelist, workshop trainer, or meeting facilitator. Our team members expertise includes:
- How Historic Preservation contributes to a community’s resilience
- Historic Preservation: Supporting Community Health
- Historic Preservation and Equity
- Tools, Strategies, and Incentives
- Historic Preservation and Affordable Housing
- Preservation, Data, and GIS
If you have a subject you want covered in a speech, conference presentation, or workshop, or if you are in need of a facilitator for a panel or meeting, let us know. We’ll tell you if that is an area where we have expertise and which of us would best meet your needs. In addition to our longstanding workshops on Community Initiated Development and Feasibility Analysis, we can customize workshops on a wide range of preservation and development related topics.